Monday, 21 October 2013

Blog#1- Introduction


Hey guys!

I am Victoria, and I am a grade 12 student taking grade 12 English.  I cannot believe that this is my finally year of high school, it has really gone by fast. Some of my interest are playing basketball, running, and skiing. My favourite classes are sciences, with my favourite one being chemistry. In the future I plan to purse a career in science, and hopefully will become a doctor or a genetics counselor. During my free time I like to run, hang out with my friends, and watch movies. If I read it will usually be on a plane, during a break, or during the summer where I have some extra time to relax. When I read I usually read magazines, or romance novels. Some of my favorite magazines would be "Seventeen" and "Vogue." Some of my favourite romance novels are the "Lucky One"," A Walk to Remember", and the "Last Song," by Nicholas Sparks.
My goal for English this year is to end with an 85 % in the course. I am really looking forward to English 4U this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment